Monday, November 21, 2011

Felt Jewellery - Val Coleshaw



A lively workshop making felt beaded jewellery, was held on Saturday 3oth October by Val Coleshaw.Val inspired all to be creative, and wonderful results were produced by all at the end of this fun filled workshop.





Hi Liz,
I wrote a card to you this afternoon but have yet to post it so THANK YOU and of course Andy for your excellent hospitality. I felt very comfortable with you both.I think you have a great Branch and have already discussed it with my Chair. I too have photos that I will forward later this week. The flight home was a bit hairy. The pilot and co pilot were both foreign and as we travelled into the clouds and they dimmed the lights, the winds buffeted us and there was some lightening. I started to imagine that I had been abducted by aliens. another travel story!!! I am home now , curtains drawn, cat close by. Just get interrupted by the kiddies on trick or treat times. Good job I remembered to buy a bag of sweeties. There are a few minor typos on your welcome sheet, will mention it in a day or two. I had 58 e mails awaiting me and still have some to respond to so I must dash. So after a “messy” start I thought my trip over to you was a really pleasant experience and I'd love to come again.
Send my thanks and best wishes to your branch,
Val

No comments:

Post a Comment